Wednesday, April 29, 2009

o sole mio


OHMYGAWDIT'SBEENONEWHOLEEFFINGMONTH!

Work has taken me away on a one-month hiatus from this blog. Nobody's complaining except me because I do miss dressing up and formulating funny ideas to wear my hats. It's all plain tees and jeans when I was firing orders around in China. And yesterday - my first day back at work in Singapore, I had trouble matching up clothes to wear. I thought I lost it. Scary.

Anyway since my return, the heatwave has never stopped seizing the life outta me. So I kept away whatever winter wear I wore in Shanghai and took out every sun dress I never had the chance to wear. I've been bugging The Boyfriend to take me to a picnic. I don't really fancy munching down sandwiches at an insect-infested park, but I reckon my newly acquired floppy hat needs a good 'sunning'!

It's summer baby!

White Kaftan Dress: Bardot, Geelong Australia
Bangles: Diva, Australia
Drawstring Alveiro Martini Bag: Shanghai
Galdiator Sandals: Chinatown, Singapore

No comments: