Tuesday, June 9, 2009

woohoo~!


I could feel the wind around my neck! Many asked if the recent hot weather's the reason for the chopping off of my long hair. Heh. A small small part of it is. But mainly, I was quite sick of the long-hair look. I wanted a change. Not too drastic thou. The last time I had a short hairdo was eons ago and the change wasn't very pleasant I say. Perhaps loaded with more experience in 'hair management' (not to mention a very good hair stylist), tada!

I couldn't wait to show it off to The Boyfriend and his friends =D.

Three words: I LOVE IT.

Plunging V-Neck Shimmery Top: Mango
White Denim Shorts: H&M, Shanghai
Black Blazer: Singapore
PIP Black Patent Leather Booties: Zoe Witthers, Brisbane
Black Diamante Cuffs: Diva, Geelong
Clutch Bag: Bugis, Singapore
New Haircut: Art Hair Team

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! i bumped into your blog when i was looking for vintage ray bans. Well done. Keep it up! will pop by again soon! Take care -Alexandria
p.s. you look fab with shorter hair! :)

gie_chloe said...

Wow. That's really great to hear! haha I love the new hairdo. Thanks! This lil blog needs more lovin' haha