Monday, May 11, 2009

fashion shows are addictive

Although this is my only my first, so to speak, I am already craving for my next chance at taking up an entire evening to dress up, smile at schmooze with people I hardly know, smile at cameras, clap at the right time and nod my head at every model's entry onto the runway. I'm good at this. Hah!


Celebrated Vivienne Westwood put on an amazing show, spotlighting the British fashion from early 70's to modern day haute couture. Honestly, I know no big words to describe a fashion show. I am no journalist nor Class 5 fashionista. I can only admit that it was fun pretending to be a socialite for a night. =)

What I wore...
Ruffled Dress: H&M, Shanghai
Dual-Tone Stacked Platforms: Charles&Keith
Black Socks: H&M, Shanghai
Diamonate Cuff: Diva, Geelong,
Black Lace as Hairband: H&M, Shanghai
Clutch Bag in Black & Gold: Bugis, Singapore

No comments: