Friday, May 8, 2009

loose loose

I live in Singapore. The little 'red dot' which the Sun shines all year round. The rain pours pretty often. But recently the rain does not bring the cool wind along. It is still incredibly warm and of all the things I hate - humid. Even a linen outer wear makes it unbearable warm. Urgh...

Still, I'm not used to wearing only spaghetti tank tops - exposing my boobs and all - without an outer wear. In fact, if the weather doesn't permit layering, then accessorize! Well, I kinda fake it with a graphic tee instead. (Less the clink-clang around my neck hah!) Isn't this a little Grunge? Sans a pair of fab boots though.

Wide Shoulder Cotton Tee with Graphic in White: MyRunwayLabel
White Cotton Capris: b + a b via IT Shop, Shanghai
Skinny Patterned Scarf as Sash: H&M, Shanghai
Elastic Lace in Teal as Hairband: H&M, Shanghai
Black Diamonate Cuff: Diva, Geelong, Australia
Black Pumps: Aldo
Sunglasses: Adelaide, Australia
Wine Berry Lips: CremeSheen in Looks Like Sin, Mac Cosmetics

No comments: